Hi everyone:

I just received my copy of "Getting Started With LibreOffice 3.3" from Lulu today and wanted to extend my congratulations to the doc team for this great publication. It looks great and reads quite well.

Congrats on a job well done. Your work is most appreciated. Looking forward to more of your fine work.

Cheers

Marc