On 1/18/2011 2:50 PM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

I asked Florian to assign me the domain name alfresco.libreoffice.org
but I don't think he's willing to do that.

If you're happy working with me on the Alfresco site, we can either
keep the same domain name - documentation.traduction.biz - or I can
rename the site as libreoffice.traduction.biz.

In any case, I am perfectly happy to maintain the site as a resource
for the docs team.

But if the fact that it's not an official TDF resource is a problem
for you, then I perfectly understand. In any case, I'd be interested
to hear your points of view on this?

David Nelson

What is the possibility of installing alfresco on a TDF server? Can we ask someone to look into it who manages them?

Ron