On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 04:50:16 +0800
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

...In any case, I'd be interested
to hear your points of view on this?

David Nelson

I'm not particularly bent on any one direction, preferring to move with
the herd. It IS important to me that there is a herd and it moves to a
place they are happy.

FWIW, I installed an alfresco testbed on my machine over the weekend and
found that it is written in Java, uses MySQL as a backend, and prefers
to use OpenOffice for editing.

-- jdc