2011/1/16 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)

I have checked just for spellings not even a grammar check.
1. Changed a couple of titles to Title Case rather than normal sentence.
2. Should <br> be <br />?  I didn't change it.
3. There was a subsection covering Debian & Ubuntu that had a "su" command.
Presumably Debian doesn't have "sudo" but Ubuntu does.  So, i split that
sub-section into 2 sub-sections; one for Debian and another for Ubuntu.  If
Debian does use sudo then the 2 sub-sections could be recombined.  Later on
subsection for Debian & Ubuntu does use "sudo" for both distros.

Debian has sudo, but it must be configured, but it's ok to let sudo for
Debian based distros. People will know what to do...

4. Is Suse correct?  I thought their name was now openSUSE
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=suse
So, i changed all to openSUSE.

This is the part David has to tell us for what exact distro he wrote the
initial install instructions, I tested them in openSUSE 11.3

5. 1 instance of libreoffice changed to LibreOffice because it was not in a
url
or command-line command or other code, just a tpyo i think.
6. Can the source-code tarballs be used in Hurd distros aswell as Linux
ones?
Can they be used in BSD OSes?  Is the plural of Linux = Linuxes, Linii,
Linices
or distros?  The term 'Distros' may be changing slightly to include other
unix-based platforms.

Now this is waaaaaayyyyy more geek than I can relate to, someone knows if we
can build the LibreOffice in other kernels?

7. i changed "dropdown" to "drop-down"
8. Titles shouldn't have <br> at the end right?
9.  QuickStarter looked fine as it's camel-case and seems to be a name of
something?
10. I changed a title from
"Un-Installing a Previous Version of LibreOffice" to just "Un-Installing
LibreOffice" to make the section more useful.  Added a line to say that
un-installing previous versions is a smart plan.
11. I think "deselect" should be changed to "de-select" but i left it as it
was.  It was consistent through the document so i guessed it might widely
used
in the rest of documentation in which case it is better to stay consistent
for a
little niggle like this.

For me it is indiferent, even changing the term if something other seems
more precise.

I thought i had proof-read this document before as many of the errors were
tiny
issues that i had corrected somewhere before.  These things take a lot less
time
2nd time around so i am not worried about that but it does worry me that i
might
have followed a wrong work-flow and stuffed something up for someone else?
 For
a wiki i should just click on the "Edit" tab at the top, do the changes,
add a
summary of the changes made and click on "Save Page" at the bottom?

You could just add something like "reviewed the spelling" ;)

Thanks anyway for this

Rogerio