On 1/17/2011 2:46 AM, Kurt Stahl wrote:
can you explain to me, why I got 85 mails today from your organisation? It is incredible!

Apparently, when you subscribed to the various lists you were unprepared for the volume of message traffic you would receive, and that's unfortunate. But to stop receiving the e-mails, you will have to retrace the same path you used in subscribing, this time using the word unsubscribe instead of the word subscribe. That is, you will need to unsubscribe any list you are currently receiving. The general format is listname+unsubscribe@libreoffice.org, where listname is, for example, documentation. This will need to be done from the same address used when you subscribed. If you still have the original subscription requests in your Sent folder (or the equivalent), that would be a good place to start.