You chose to subscribe to a new organisation that is has fast-paced development
as it's number 1 objective right now.  These are exciting times and a chance to
be a significant part of the future of a huge project.

To try to unsubscribe from the documentation list please send an email to
documentation+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org

However it sounds as though you may have signed up to and confirmed the
subscription to a number of other mailing lists at TDF and they will need
separate unsubscribe notices.  I think they all follow the same format of
address though.

Thanks for joining and offering help with the project.  If we had been a lot
smaller and slower then we would have needed your input a lot more.
Many thanks and regards from
Tom Davies