Incorrect Terminology for Installing on a Mac

Hi David:

Yes, please set up an account for me. I'm interested in seeing Alfresco anyway, and I see no reason for me to make up my own workflow if you already have something you're trying to implement.

Rachel

Hi Rachel, :slight_smile:

OK, thanks for your help, and welcome to the team. We'll get a set of
documents set up for you on Alfresco so that you can get started when
you're ready. Meanwhile I set up an account for you (I'll mail you the
details), and I will send you a some Alfresco documentation.

So I'll be posting back with further info in a couple of days...

David Nelson