I have checked just for spellings not even a grammar check.
1. Changed a couple of titles to Title Case rather than normal sentence.
2. Should <br> be <br />?  I didn't change it.
3. There was a subsection covering Debian & Ubuntu that had a "su" command.
Presumably Debian doesn't have "sudo" but Ubuntu does.  So, i split that
sub-section into 2 sub-sections; one for Debian and another for Ubuntu.  If
Debian does use sudo then the 2 sub-sections could be recombined.  Later on a
subsection for Debian & Ubuntu does use "sudo" for both distros.
4. Is Suse correct?  I thought their name was now openSUSE
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=suse
So, i changed all to openSUSE.
5. 1 instance of libreoffice changed to LibreOffice because it was not in a url
or command-line command or other code, just a tpyo i think.
6. Can the source-code tarballs be used in Hurd distros aswell as Linux ones?
Can they be used in BSD OSes?  Is the plural of Linux = Linuxes, Linii, Linices
or distros?  The term 'Distros' may be changing slightly to include other
unix-based platforms.
7. i changed "dropdown" to "drop-down"
8. Titles shouldn't have <br> at the end right?
9.  QuickStarter looked fine as it's camel-case and seems to be a name of
something?
10. I changed a title from
"Un-Installing a Previous Version of LibreOffice" to just "Un-Installing
LibreOffice" to make the section more useful.  Added a line to say that
un-installing previous versions is a smart plan.
11. I think "deselect" should be changed to "de-select" but i left it as it
was.  It was consistent through the document so i guessed it might widely used
in the rest of documentation in which case it is better to stay consistent for a
little niggle like this.

I thought i had proof-read this document before as many of the errors were tiny
issues that i had corrected somewhere before.  These things take a lot less time
2nd time around so i am not worried about that but it does worry me that i might
have followed a wrong work-flow and stuffed something up for someone else?  For
a wiki i should just click on the "Edit" tab at the top, do the changes, add a
summary of the changes made and click on "Save Page" at the bottom?