Hi Sanket, :-)

I created a user account for you on the libreoffice.org website and
sent you the details by mail.

Let's have a try and see. :-)

Useful stuff to read:

1) Info about The Document Foundation: http://documentfoundation.org
2) SilverStripe demo site: http://demo.silverstripe.com/
3) General documentation on SilverStripe, the CMS used for libreoffice.org:
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SilverStripe#Documentation
[3] http://doc.silverstripe.org/
4) Documentation that will be especially useful to you when learning
to contribute work via the SilverStripe back-end:
[1] http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/creating-and-editing-content/
[2] http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/for-website-content-editors/working-with-images-and-documents/

Please feel free to post any questions you have. I or someone else
will be happy to reply. :-)

David Nelson