On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com>wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:54:54 +0700
Samphan Raruenrom <samphan@osdev.co.th> wrote:

Hi Samphan, *;
I really like Samphan's workflow solution. The verbiage for the
operations are very much in line with the expectations of the user,
and the usage of groups is first rate. If I could work with you on
polishing the out-of-the-box site to become more intuitive
and user-friendly for the LO docs team I would be much obliged.

:)

There's a redundancy because of the rule I and Jeremy used to enable
versioning which is easy to fix.
Indeed. Would it make sense to have one inheritable versioning rule
applied higher up in the space-tree?

I took the liberty to put such rule at "LibreOffice Documentation" level.
That is suffice for everything inside the space.
The other alternative is putting the rule at "Company Home" space but that'd
be overkilled. Alfresco version system doesn't work like svn, i.e. it
doesn't store the diff between versions but store each version as-is.

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/