On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:22:57 -0600
Barbara Duprey <Barb@onr.com> wrote:

I'd be glad to -- but I must be missing something very basic. When I
logged in and looked around, I saw no project-specific things at all
-- just what came preinstalled by Alfresco. "My" space was empty, and
the Navigation tree didn't show anything that looked like ours.

The current LO workspace is available by clicking on 'Company Home' and
then 'LibreOffice Documentation'. Are those choices available to you?

-- jdc