On 1/15/2011 12:41 PM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Barbara, :-)

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 01:44, Barbara Duprey<Barb@onr.com>  wrote:
I put together a document that I hope can be useful -- maybe somebody can
tell me where it should go (if anywhere) and how to get it there for
collaboration. Right now, it's a document based on the chapter template.
Can I invite you to log into your account on the Alfresco site and put
it there right now? We can use this as a way to get you up and running
collaborating on Alfresco, if you're willing?

Then we can review and refine it as a task between several team members...?

David Nelson

I'd be glad to -- but I must be missing something very basic. When I logged in and looked around, I saw no project-specific things at all -- just what came preinstalled by Alfresco. "My" space was empty, and the Navigation tree didn't show anything that looked like ours.

BTW, this list (and presumably the others) strips attachments. The OOo lists always seem to allow ODF filetypes to be posted; is there any chance of a policy change here? (Probably belongs on the website list, but I'm not subscribed there, at least, not yet.)