Digest of documentation@libreoffice.org issue 86 (1012-1015)

Hi David,

This is regarding your "call for volunteers to work on the LibreOffice.org
website content".
I am a professional technical writer who also has some experience in copy
editing.
I am currently using a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and am using
VirtualBox for virtualizing several Linux distributions.
And I'm online for around four hours every night (I'm in the +5:30 IST
zone).

Can the project get your expert help?

Yup. :wink:
I'll love to chip in some of my time and efforts to ensure that we all can
have wonderful documentation for this wonderful productivity suite. I
haven't contributed to the LibreOffice.org project yet and would love to
start right away.
You could assign me a certain page for copyediting. Let's see how things go.
BTW, my real name is Sanket Totewar but I go by the alias "Sunk8".

Hi Sanket, :slight_smile:

I'm replying to you on a fresh thread and by off-list mail. :wink:

David Nelson

Hi Sanket, :slight_smile:

But I will reply to you in some hours time due to schedule constraints
at this minute.

Thanks for your patience, and more soon. :wink:

David Nelson

Hi Sanket, :slight_smile:

I replied to you at:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/New-volunteers-for-libreoffice-website-contributors-tp2265662p2265662.html