Hi, :-)

@Ron:

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 22:12, Ron Faile <rmfaile@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Instead of rushing to completion and implementation of Alfresco, I would
like to see more time given to the process and let others who have not tried
it yet or the new workflow to get in there and see what it's like.

So basically you're talking about having a pilot trial of team members
working on live LibreOffice documentation via Alfresco? If so, I'd say
that would be an essential next stage... I offer to add some content
to Samphan's workflow so that people can start trying it out.
(Obviously, anyone else is welcome to do the same.)

What content do you suggest for that?

Are we going to have a working version of Samphan's work on the site to give
it a test as well?

I didn't quite understand what you meant. Samphan's workflow is
working and ready now... Could you clarify, please?

@Jeremy: So what are your thoughts, Jeremy?