Hi all--

I've been lurking on this list for a while, as a sometime-contributor to OpenOffice documentation
who had hoped eventually to get involved here as well.  I'm the Mac user Jean referenced who
pointed out problems in the OOo documentation and provided correct Mac menu paths and keystrokes.

If someone would like me to scrub some docs similarly for LibreOffice, I would be happy to help
out.  Unfortunately I'm short on time these days so I'm not able right now to produce full
documentation, but I could try to go through docs already created and note the Mac-specific
differences.

If that would be at all helpful or needed, please let me know.

Rachel