On 1/15/2011 7:15 AM, David Nelson wrote:
On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 20:56, Samphan Raruenrom<samphan@osdev.co.th>  wrote:
Jeremy's work on the Alfresco spaces is virtually the same as I do. The
differences are just the layout, number of steps in the workflow and
wording.
Yes, they are very similar. I seem to prefer Samphan's work as it makes it easier to follow. I like his naming of the folders too. TestFin was just confusing to me.
The "only" other thing that I've done is add the group "Documenters" as"Collaborator" role to the space "LibreOffice Documentation". This allowsanyone in the group to add/edit every files in the space/subspaces but onlyallow the owner/admin to delete a file. I guess this is the right thing to do?
Yes I think this is a good idea and fits what we need it to do.
@Samphan, @Jeremy:

So what's the solution? You work together? You integrate what you've
done? What shall we do here?
I would also like to see the two works integrated and to have more collaboration in the effort. Thanks to both of you.
Whatever you both decide, I would definitely like Samphan to carry on
working with us as maintainer and developer. I'm hoping that Samphan
will do theming work on the site, if it is decided to integrate this
site into the TDF Web resources (this is a subject I'll be
following-up on with him very soon).

Please do Samphan.
@Ron: could you maybe give us your take on this, too?

David Nelson
Instead of rushing to completion and implementation of Alfresco, I would like to see more time given to the process and let others who have not tried it yet or the new workflow to get in there and see what it's like. Are we going to have a working version of Samphan's work on the site to give it a test as well?

Ron