my 2cents

the work is very similar , but:

1 Jeremy´s Versioning rules seems a better lock-down on our needs
2 Samphan´s use of "group" policies will facilitate things for the
admins/recruiters.

Rogerio

2011/1/15 David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>

Hi, :-)

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 20:56, Samphan Raruenrom <samphan@osdev.co.th>
wrote:
Sorry, I've miss reading the thread :P.
Jeremy's work on the Alfresco spaces is virtually the same as I do. The
differences are just the layout, number of steps in the workflow and
wording.

There's a redundancy because of the rule I and Jeremy used to enable
versioning which is easy to fix.

OK, please see below.

The "only" other thing that I've done is add the group "Documenters" as
"Collaborator" role to the space "LibreOffice Documentation". This allows
anyone in the group to add/edit every files in the space/subspaces but
only
allow the owner/admin to delete a file. I guess this is the right thing
do?

Yes, for sure.

What is the situation regarding auto-versioning? This is a feature
we'd be *very* keen to have.

@Samphan, @Jeremy:

So what's the solution? You work together? You integrate what you've
done? What shall we do here?

Whatever you both decide, I would definitely like Samphan to carry on
working with us as maintainer and developer. I'm hoping that Samphan
will do theming work on the site, if it is decided to integrate this
site into the TDF Web resources (this is a subject I'll be
following-up on with him very soon).

@Ron: could you maybe give us your take on this, too?