Hi, :-)

@Samphan:

a) Jeremy Cartwright wrote back to the list today about something he
has been experimenting with (see [1]). Can you tell us what you think
about this? I'm only worried that you don't seem to be in contact with
each other, and so there may be redundancies or interferences between
what you are both doing... Can you please advise Jeremy about his
work, and advise us how it relates to your own development work?

b) Could you tell us what the situation is regarding the
auto-versioning with the workflow you'v, designed?

@Jeremy: Could you give us your reactions, please, Jeremy?

@Ron: Could we hear from you, too, please, Ron?

TIA, guys. ;-)