Hi Jeremy, :-)

This is great... I just read email from Samphan saying that he has
also just completed some work and that he'll be posting to this list
about it... I don't want you guys to be treading on each other's toes
(*probably* not the case)... Let's read what Samphan's been up to and
see where we are.

In any case, thank you both for the effort you are putting into this. :-)

I'll be looking at the results shortly.

David Nelson