On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 07:19 +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:
Hi Jean,
On 13/01/2011 23:54, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
[...]

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Sorry to have bypass your announcement, I thought the site was ready and
just wanted to support it.
The note by Florian is here
http://identi.ca/conversation/61472751#notice-62140329

No problem, Sophie. Florian thought it was ready, too. Indeed, I think
the LibreOffice section is ready to use. Andreas and I are now working
on some final things on the OOo side.