Hi Jean,
On 13/01/2011 23:54, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
[...]

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Sorry to have bypass your announcement, I thought the site was ready and just wanted to support it. The note by Florian is here http://identi.ca/conversation/61472751#notice-62140329

Kind regards
Sophie