Andreas Mantke ha scritto:
Hi Andy,
it is written in the subject of this mail ;-)
http://www.odfauthors.org (or http://www.odfauthors.com).

You have to re-register, because we decided to start with a fresh user-database.
Jean, Sigrid and I had to put some more information on the site. There is currently no English startpage for the LibreOffice section (only for the German part). But we are working on this tasks.

Regards,
Andreas
Thank you for this new site and for your great work! I'll re-register immediately!
Namastè! :)

--
cico
----