Hi Andy,

Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011, 21:46:47 schrieb Andy Brown:
On Thu Jan 13 2011 12:15:45 GMT-0800 (PST)  Andreas Mantke wrote:
(...)
The platform is open to all documentation writers, reviewers etc. around
ODF. There is also a space to work on LibreOffice documentation ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Where do we find it??  Will we have to re-register?

it is written in the subject of this mail ;-)
http://www.odfauthors.org (or http://www.odfauthors.com).

You have to re-register, because we decided to start with a fresh user-database.
Jean, Sigrid and I had to put some more information on the site. There is currently
no English startpage for the LibreOffice section (only for the German part). But we
are working on this tasks.

Regards,
Andreas
--