On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 12:46 -0800, Andy Brown wrote:
On Thu Jan 13 2011 12:15:45 GMT-0800 (PST)  Andreas Mantke wrote:
Hi Sophi, *,

Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011, 20:24:42 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
Hi Jean...

and all the ODF Authors, just seen the launch of the site on identi.ca :-)
Wish you all the best!

thanks for your wishes.

The platform is open to all documentation writers, reviewers etc. around ODF. There
is also a space to work on LibreOffice documentation ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

Where do we find it??  Will we have to re-register?

Thanks
Andy

Andy, I will be making an announcement about this soon to the OOoAuthors
team. The note on identi.ca (which I have not seen) was IMO a bit
premature.

Yes, you will need to re-register at the new site.

The OOo part of the site is not fully ported, and I have not updated the
instructions. So that part is not ready for serious use. We hope to have
it ready within a few days, but that depends on Andreas' workload as
well as mine.

The URL is  http://odfauthors.org/