On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:32:03 +0800
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

FIN as in final? Would be the location where the final files would be
exposed after approval in the publish folder...? Is that right,
Jeremy?

David Nelson

That is correct. The extra folder was my solution to ensure TWO
approval steps were necessary as per
... Once the file has been proofed by two users,
then it will be moved to the Published folder.
So, one approval gets the document into 'publish', and the
second approval moves it into 'test FIN'.

Of course, we can rely on communication to achieve the same results
with the original 4 folders, or there is quite possibly a way to do it
programmatically which wasn't immediately evident.

-- jdc