On 1/13/2011 10:20 AM, David Nelson wrote:
Hi, :-)

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 00:08, Barbara Duprey<Barb@onr.com>  wrote:
I'd definitely be glad to capture it somewhere. It seems like an extension
of the "to-do" list that's on the wiki -- is that on Alfresco, too? (I
haven't gotten into Alfresco at all yet, sorry -- I've been working from the
wiki.)
It's becoming well worth getting into it... we're about 60% of the way
to a workflow, and the rest should be implemented quickly... it will
be much more organized and simple to manage on Alfresco... ;-)

Would you feel like giving it another trial...?

David Nelson

"Another"? Hadn't even started yet -- but OK, sure.