On 11-01-13 12:24 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:

[..]
So, if you don't like
something, start *doing* something about it. ;-)

I'll do something. I won't put up with your abusive bullshit.
David Nelson
Larry

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your comments. They are a good reminder 90% accuracy in
documentation is not good enough, despite all the efforts we may put in
it. I know your choice of words may not seem ideal to many but we need
to see further. I hope you stick around.

Perhaps a more constructive approach would be to have some sort of
warning about the Mac documentation needing help, being draft or else ?
I know how this sounds, but a clear link to the bug reporting section or
1-2-3 steps (even easier, lower barrier than this list) to reporting
such errors would quickly constitue a to-do list than even a non-Mac
user can tackle easily. Some of us could relay such issues as bugs -
would it be appropriate to do so ? Which component ? "Documentation"
indicates it's for "Problems with online help". There's also this part
of the docs wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Produce

I tend to agree with Larry it's on use to get more Mac users (and
ultimately, convert them to another OS... but that's another subject !).
80% of that goal starts by reporting the problems, which is a huge
contribution IMHO.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/