Yep, i think re-branding has to be the priority.  I got a bit bogged down in
minor side-issues in the only page i have looked at so far. Hopefully i might
get time to skim through a few more pages soon but life got unexpectedly
complicated just before Christmas but 'should' settle down soon.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)