On 2011/01/12 9:55 PM  David Nelson wrote:
Hi Larry, :-)

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:24, Larry Gusaas<larry.gusaas@gmail.com>  wrote:
I get real tired, smiley or no smiley of being told to do it myself when
making suggestions to open source projects.
People who work on Open Source projects sometimes get tired of being
told how to do their work by people who aren't willing to contribute
work.

Making suggestions and pointing out errors is contributing to the project. The project isn't about you, it is for the people who will use the product. Time you started listening.

After all, you're not paying us, right?

Too bad. If I was, you would be fired.

So, if you don't like
something, start *doing* something about it. ;-)

I'll do something. I won't put up with your abusive bullshit.

David Nelson

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas