On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 21:24 -0600, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2011/01/12 8:52 PM  David Nelson wrote:
At that time, we'd need some Mac users on the team to get involved and
help us provide content that is OK for the Mac community... You could,
for instance, post-edit drafted documentation and augment it with
Mac-related content (shortcut tables, etc.).

Whenever I notice something that is incorrect I will let you know.

If you want Mac-ready content, then the answer is to get in there and
give us a hand!:-D

The real question is do you want Mac users to use LibreOffice? If so, you will provide correct
documentation.

I get real tired, smiley or no smiley of being told to do it myself when making suggestions to
open source projects.

Larry,
I know that feeling only too well. And I, for one, always tell people
(and mean it) that just letting me know about problems is very welcome.
So feel free to contact me directly, and I'll do my best to get fixes
into both the OOo docs and the LibO docs.

I'm particularly interested in the Mac issues because I got my first Mac
a few weeks ago and am slowly getting used to the differences. It joins
my main machine (Ubuntu) and my secondary machine (Windows). I hope that
using will help me improve the OOo/LibO docs, in addition to the things
I got it for.

Regards, Jean