On 2011/01/12 8:52 PM  David Nelson wrote:
At that time, we'd need some Mac users on the team to get involved and
help us provide content that is OK for the Mac community... You could,
for instance, post-edit drafted documentation and augment it with
Mac-related content (shortcut tables, etc.).

Whenever I notice something that is incorrect I will let you know.

If you want Mac-ready content, then the answer is to get in there and
give us a hand!:-D

The real question is do you want Mac users to use LibreOffice? If so, you will provide correct documentation.

I get real tired, smiley or no smiley of being told to do it myself when making suggestions to open source projects.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas