Hi Larry, :-)

Unfortunately, we just don't have enough active team members, at the
moment, to develop platform-specific documentation.

Right now, documentation is being sourced from oooauthors.org and
adapted to the LibreOffice team's needs for LibreOffice. So, if that
oooauthors.org content contains Mac-specific info, it will be
preserved.

But, IMHO, when the LibreOffice team has its own dedicated working
resources, and when the OOo/LibO disributions start to diverge, and
when the LibreOffice team starts work on the manuals that are
currently completely unwritten, I'd guess we'll be developing our own
documentation independently. I'd guess that this will happen in the
fairly near future...

At that time, we'd need some Mac users on the team to get involved and
help us provide content that is OK for the Mac community... You could,
for instance, post-edit drafted documentation and augment it with
Mac-related content (shortcut tables, etc.).

If you want Mac-ready content, then the answer is to get in there and
give us a hand! :-D