On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:29:17 +0800
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

Do feel free to upload more documents to the Alfresco site, and to try
out working there.

The following link is to a space in 'My Home' named test. Within test
are 5 spaces: drafts > feedback > proofing > publish > test FIN. Rules
have been applied for 1) versioning and 2) progression to the next step
or regression to 'drafts' based on 'approve' or 'reject' choices made.
'Drafts' obviously doesn't have reject, and 'test FIN' has neither
approve nor reject.

https://documentation.traduction.biz/alfresco/n/browse/workspace/SpacesStore/05f7ffd4-f3f2-451e-8580-44ca69888797

You might have to be logged in to alfresco to follow the link, and even
then I'm not sure if you can view 'My Home'. If not, I will be happy to
replicate the example in a public place. Drafts has four docs to
shuttle about if you get in.

The below was used for guidance.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:17:15 -0600