Hi Jeremy, :-)

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 22:54, Jeremy Cartwright <vardomescro@gmail.com> wrote:
To create a link in alfresco, navigate to the content item you wish
linked > select the drop down arrow beneath its icon > select copy,
then go to directory you wish the link present > go to navigator panel >
click 'Shelf' > click on icon 'Paste as Link'

This would aid in the implementation of a group of core docs. A space
could be created in an administrators folder populated with the master
copies of the core docs, and links could be created in each space those
docs should be available.

Do feel free to upload more documents to the Alfresco site, and to try
out working there.

You may have read that an Alfresco admin/developer has offered to help
us configure a workflow on the site, so we'll see what comes of that.
Ron would be handling the specification and coordination of that work.

Me, I'm still working on the libreoffice.org site for a few days more.
Then I'll be turning my full attention to Alfresco.