Le 12/01/11 10:24, Tom Davies a écrit :

Hi Tom,

As far as the Mac goes, Larry is right. The vocabulary is pretty
specific, and people on Mac don't generally refer to Taskbar, Drawer,
etc. Ever since OSX came into being, the UI has remained essentially
unchanged, so those specific terms are all understood by Mac users.

I agree, however, that completely rewriting the documentation / guides,
etc, just to take into account the specificities of Mac vocabulary is
not a route that I am going to go down. If Larry wants to make Mac
specific guides just for that platform then he is quite welcome to do so
as far as I'm concerned :-))

Alex