Le 12/01/11 01:06, Larry Gusaas a écrit :

Hi Larry,

There is no "Taskbar" on a Mac. The correct term is the "Dock".

There is no "launcher drawer". An icon for the Downloads folder is
located in the Dock. (Folders in the Dock are referred to as “stacks.”)

Please use correct terminology for Macs. Incorrect terminology will
cause confusion for inexperienced users, and make experienced users
laugh at you and dismiss using your product.

That would be my bad, since I initially wrote down the installation
instructions in a hurried mail which took me about 30 seconds, and I am
a Linux / Unix-er at heart with Enlightenment / XFCE desktop preferences
and experience, so my Mac terminology is sub-optimal, shall we say :-)
Thanks for correcting this.

Alex