On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com>wrote:

The terminology used in "Installation of LibreOffice 3.3 on Macintosh" is
incorrect
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/macintosh/

  "Open the downloaded DMG file by double-clicking on it in the Downloads
folder, or single
  clicking on the Taskbar launcher drawer corresponding to Downloads (on a
standard Macintosh
  installation set-up, it is usually on the right-hand side of the task
bar)."

There is no "Taskbar" on a Mac. The correct term is the "Dock".

There is no "launcher drawer". An icon for the Downloads folder is located
in the Dock. (Folders in the Dock are referred to as “stacks.”)

Please use correct terminology for Macs. Incorrect terminology will cause
confusion for inexperienced users, and make experienced users laugh at you
and dismiss using your product.

Larry

At David Nelson's request, I rewrote that page some time ago, but the
revised version has not yet replaced the one on the website.

I completely agree about using correct terminology for Macs.

Hal