Hi Tom,
On 11/01/2011 02:37, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)

Err this guide deals almost entirely with worst case scenarios where LibreOffice
is not in the repos.  LO is already in the repos of quite a few market leaders
and other distros.  Even Arch has it in their repos already!

Yes, you're right and it's good. But (you know there is always a but ;-) very very soon we will be able to produce nightly builds and we will need people to install them and test them to report feedback asap. So this detailed installation instructions will be of great help for that.

Kind regards
Sophie