On 1/10/2011 8:22 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
Seriously, shouldn't you get the glossary from Sophie and start with
that? It will probably contain most of the terms that the team needs,
without lengthy debate.
Jean

I agree. What I was thinking about is a compilation not just of the terms, but also of what paragraph style (fairly obvious as a rule) and especially what character style (sometimes not so obvious) to use for each of the kinds of things we talk about in the guides. That probably exists someplace, too, right? I definitely saw some things that were inconsistent and/or clearly wrong, like OOoMenuPath being used instead of OOoStrongEmphasis, or dialog names using different character styles in different places. But that kind of correction is very time-consuming, and probably beyond the scope of this effort right now. It would help for later reference, though.

PS -- Sure glad the floods didn't get you!