On 1/10/2011 6:34 PM, Hal Parker wrote:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Barbara Duprey<Barb@onr.com>  wrote:

Is some part of the process going to make active hyperlinks to other
chapters, and into a glossary? (I noticed an apparent link for "heading" in
Chapter 9 of the Writer Guide, for example). Or should we be doing that
somehow?

Not at this time. Having those work for the user depends on conditions we
can't control, like whether they are connected to the Internet. Also they
are messy to set up until all the files are in place and relatively stable.
Even doing them on a wiki is much too fiddly and time-consuming IMO. All of
this could change later, of course.

If there is an apparent link in a file, it's not intentional and should not
be there.

Hal

My "apparent links" turned out to be index entries! Figured it out after looking at the to-do list for the rebranding, I haven't worked with these before. Not quite sure why some of them have selected text and others just an indicator that an entry exists, was happy to see the forward/back from the editing dialog.