On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Jeremy Cartwright
<vardomescro@gmail.com>wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:50:22 +1000
Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

Jeremy, what file is that supposed to be? It's not a glossary. Wrong
reference, perhaps?

Hal

I believe it was a spreadsheet which detailed and controlled Rogerio's
Broffice team workflow. A spreadsheet seemed to be a thought someone
else had on inclusion in the Alfresco set-up.

I would also add at this time a list which details the sort of task Ron
details in the following message.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:32:41 -0600