Err this guide deals almost entirely with worst case scenarios where LibreOffice
is not in the repos.  LO is already in the repos of quite a few market leaders
and other distros.  Even Arch has it in their repos already!

Debian and RedHat are just about to produce new releases for the first time in
years, hopefully just after our release.

So, people are increasingly less likely to need to mess around with tarballs or
anything trickier than a 3 click install.  Many other distros are just waiting
for the proper release of LO.

I had a quick skim through the guide tho
 * de-install 'should' be uninstall or un-install
The meaning was fairly clear but it is better as "Un-".  I changed the relevant
heading to match the edited link and it works.

Also a few sundry tpyos and sepling mistakes but nothing exciting except
openSUSE was writen as OpenSuse.

Do we use "dropdown" or "drop-down"?  I changed to the 2nd one.