On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Jeremy Cartwright
<vardomescro@gmail.com>wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:26:27 +0800
David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:27:49 +1000
Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it would be very helpful for the writers to have access to
(or a copy of) the glossaries used for the UI and Help.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:54:05 -0200