Mr. Nelson:

I'm not sure what needs to be done from your end so it is hard to say how I could contribute.

My computer skills are limited though I have written "how -to" articles.

What do you have available for someone with a relatively high english aptitude but limited
experience in documentation ?

Thanks,

Shawn