On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:32 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi, :-)

This is my opinion. David and Ron and the others may have different
ideas,
or know more about it than I do.

Well, the idea was that "dialog" was more international and less
specifically US... But it's not an issue to lose sleep over... let's
just be consistent?

My comment that you quoted was not about "dialog" or any other specific
term, but rather in reference to this paragraph from my previous note:
"I think it would be very helpful for the writers to have access to (or a
copy of) the glossaries used for the UI and Help. I don't know what might be
the best way for us to do that. I have never used Pootle or any type of
translation tool. I think for the writers/reviewers/editors, having a list
of terms in the documentation resources would be easier for us to use. I,
for example, often work offline, so I would like to have a word list that I
can store on my own computer."

So "let's just be consistent" yes. I was talking about the best way to help
us do exactly that.

Hal