On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 7:26 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz>wrote:

Hi Samhan, :-)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 17:18, Samphan Raruenrom <samphan@osdev.co.th>
wrote:
I can setup the review/approve workflow for the spaces. Someone need to
decide the number of steps in the workflow and name each space/folder. I
also suggest configuring auto-versioning for all spaces so everyone can
get
back older revisions.

It would be really terrific if you could do this. I feel that Ron
Faile is probably the best person to liaise with about this, because
Ron has the best feel for the workflow within the team right now.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?

David Nelson

My only thought at this point is that the workflow needs to allow for the
possibility of looping through several iterations of reviews and edits, or
just one iteration, depending on the individual document, similar to the
diagram on the /Documentation/Development wiki page.

Note: I know nothing about the way "rules" are set up for moving files from
one space to another, so what I just said may be a built in or default
feature that those familiar with "rules" might think is obvious and "of
course it's that way".

Hal