Hi Samhan, :-)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 17:18, Samphan Raruenrom <samphan@osdev.co.th> wrote:
I can setup the review/approve workflow for the spaces. Someone need to
decide the number of steps in the workflow and name each space/folder. I
also suggest configuring auto-versioning for all spaces so everyone can get
back older revisions.

It would be really terrific if you could do this. I feel that Ron
Faile is probably the best person to liaise with about this, because
Ron has the best feel for the workflow within the team right now.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?