On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Hal Parker <halparker42@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 7:22 AM, Ron Faile <rmfaile@bellsouth.net> wrote:

On 1/9/2011 1:26 PM, Barbara Duprey wrote:

There was a change to the Tip/Note/Caution tables, too, as I noticed in
looking at the Getting Started with Writer chapter and working on Chapter 9
of the Writer Guide. All have the line color changed to Gray 40%, and a
background color in cell A1: Tip is Chart 6, Note is Green 4, Caution is
Chart 3. I didn't notice any other such housekeeeping-type changes -- are
there any?

 Yes, the > symbol changed to an arrow in menu paths. Once you do the
find and replace, you'll need to select each arrow and change the character
style to OOoComputer Code. This changes the font to Liberation Mono and
makes the arrow centered. There was not a centered arrow in Liberation Sans.

The formatting for tables has changed.

You'll need to check the links. Some go to the OOo site. For example the
extensions link in Ch. 1 of the Writer Guide, the new link is in Ch. 1 of
Getting Started.

You're right in you're latest email, the chapter title references have
changed slightly.

Thanks, Ron. If I find time later today, I will list these items on the
/Documentation/Development wiki page for general reference when people are
checking files... unless someone gets to that before I do.

Now done.
Hal