Hi Jean-François:

Le 2011-01-09 15:25, Jean-Francois Nifenecker a écrit :

If you work this out in Français, I could test it out here on US letter
(Canada).

OK. Where should I upload the drafts? At this moment, I can't give any
timeframe but I'll do my best to be as fast as possible :)

IMO, we should all switch to A4 the world over. (sigh)

A4 rulez! ;-)

Cheers,

Yes, it does rulez! We are almost there (Canada) but our closest neighbour will have to be convinced to move to A4.

Anyway, you could upload it to a Document Foundation wiki page or just email me a copy when you have one done. I'll give it a try on my US letter printer.

Thanks for this.

Cheers

Marc