On 11-01-09 07:08 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-01-09 06:41, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2011-01-08 22:08, Ron Faile a écrit :
On 1/4/2011 11:26 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Ron. This will be very appreciated. I can see marketing using this
at conference booths.

I was also thinking that we could also have a reference card that
could sit on a desktop shaped similarly to a "Toblerne" chocolate bar
package.[1] There would be 3 faces with corresponding or affiliated
menu items on each side. We could also have different renditions made
up to suit different people's needs or interests (for new users;
wordprocessing users; calc users; business oriented users; database
users etc. )

Marc

I will. Here is the link for the reference card (see the resources
section).
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Hi Marc,
I've created a reference card from your idea with three sides and
featuring three components: Writer, Calc and Impress. Instructions are
on page 2. See LibreOffice_Tri-fold_Reference.pdf in the Reference
Cards
section. Comments are welcome.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Ron

That is perfect! Thank you. Now, all we need is for a set of modified
tri-fold reference cards, following your model, specifically made for
groups focussed on different tasks. We could make a list on the wiki
page and just add "done" once categories are completed.

We should also have samples at conference booths for people to either
take home with them or just as booth samples. The booth samples should
be made out of card stock and in colour.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Marc

Sorry, I am just leaving a note here for the marketing team to keep
them up to date. Conferences are looming at this point and some of the
members are organising their materials.

Marketing team, have a try and leave your comments.

You will also find the wiki page for the idea here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas#LibreOffice_Desktop_Reference_Cards

I have added some sample "types" of users for whom we could tailor the
card.

The licence/credits portion of such cards seems to take a lot of space
(1/6 ?) and be unnecessarily complex. Instead I'd like to see concise
links to contribute and obtain more material.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
LibreOffice questions ? Des questions sur LibreOffice ? Preguntas acerca
de LibreOffice ? Ask LibreOffice: http://libreoffice.shapado.com/